To supply various wine, spirits & beverage products from South Africa.
- To produce and source a range of quality South African and African products that offer good value for money.
- To offer professional and world-class service and advice.
- To form various partnerships in South Africa and the world.
- To be a one stop shop for all your wine, spirits and beverages needs
Junior BurgerCEO & Chairman (B.Eng / MBA)
Jacques WilliamsCEO of APB Sibanye
Jaco PieterseBusiness Development Manager
Janine de RoubaixNational Sales Manager
Christa NoyceMarketing Coordinator
- Grape Harvest Capacity = 2000 tons (1.4 million liters)
- Own Grapes = 100 hectares
- Grapes and bulk wines sourced as required
- Winemaking philosophy
- Producing quality ultra and premium wines from own grapes
- Producing good value for money wines from a combination of own and sourced grapes/bulk wines
- Bottling capacity = 5 million bottles
- “One stop shop” – full spectrum of products
- Control of full wine production value chain
- Producers of own/private labels at same quality wine/s
- On-site maturation cellar, laboratory, bottling & labelling line and warehousing